Monday, February 4, 2008

"Blessing after blessing keeps on following me...."

Don't you just love the words to that old chorus of praise? Glenda and I went to the mall today just to look around and as we walked we saw someone who was a paraplegic. And we were able to walk unassisted for a couple of hours through the mall! I am so grateful for the blessings of the Lord.

A dear friend passed away this past week. Glenda and I will be doing the music and I will be officiating at the memorial service for this precious saint of God! This wonderful lady had spent many years serving alongside her husband to various South American nations. The stories that they shared with me always encouraged me to trust the Lord in all things. I was honored that their granddaughter asked us to participate in this homegoing celebration.

I have more that I would like to share, but will need to save it for another time, because I have run out of time today. But keep this in mind: God loves you more that the devil hates you! You are the blessed of the Lord. SO.....Keep the faith!

CARRY ON!

No comments: