Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TACF - Pastors and Leaders Conference

My son, Pastor Shane, Tim Thacker, and I are sitting in the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship in Toronto, Ontario taking in the Pastor's and Leader's Conference! It is always an awesome opportuntity to attend anything at TACF. This ministry is in it's 14th year of REVIVAL. Word's do not really express what is happening here at the conference. Yesterday's guest speaker was Bill Johnson from Redding, CA. Bill is pastoring a mighty move of the Lord in Redding. Thousands are recieving healing under an Open Heaven for the miraculous in Redding.

One of the highlights of the services here is the Praise and Worship. I have attached the web link on here for you to plug into what the Lord is doing here. There is internet access to these powerful meetings. If you can, go to the link and check it out. I will try to write more later, but it is now time for the morning service to begin. http://www.tacf.org/

Thanks to my friends in North Little Rock who have been such an encouragement to me through the past years, but especially today when I recieved an email from Pastor Greg's daughter. I was encouraged by her words of appreciation.

Also, thanks to a friend who sent me the gift last week to help me in my ability to communicate while driving. The device is very helpful and a blessing.

Blessings! And, by all means, CARRY ON!

No comments: