Thursday, January 24, 2008

Signs, Wonders and Miracles....

Today is the third day of this powerful conference at Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship. It has been awesome to sense the glory of the Lord during this week of renewal. Last night several, well over a hundred, were healed of back pain. Several gave testimony of the power of deliverance over injury issues of more than 20 years.

I have seen such miracles throughout my lifetime, but for the most part we do not see all the awesome miracles that God has made possible to and through the believer. It is my prayer that you will earnestly seek the Lord for an enduement of His majesty and power to ignite your faith to believe that it is the Father's good pleasure to give to you the kingdom and all of the benefits that are attached to sonship.

Don't allow doubt to steal from you what is your gift from God!

As you go through this day, I would like to ask that you pray for my son, Jimmy, who is IRAQ. He called me early this morning with the news that a dear friend of his from the Tulsa area was tragically killed in an auto accident on I-44 near Miami, OK. Also, the unit that Jimmy is connected to has drawn fire almost every day that they are out patrolling. The stress is overwhelming at times for him. i appreciate your continued prayer for him.

The music is starting and the presence of the Lord is already moving this morning, so I will get off of here and get plugged into what the Lord has for us today.

Be Blessed! CARRY ON!

No comments: