Friday, August 7, 2009

On Friday, August 7, 1970, I was blessed to be united in marriage with Glenda Kaye Parnell. Glenda was the daughter of Reverend D.L. and Edna Parnell. She had spent the past 5 years in evangelism traveling with her parents. She is the mother of three precious children, Shane, Tanja, and Jimmy, and the grandmother of nine beautiful grandchildren, Alex, Nick, Jaxson, Jake, Juliet, Chris, Tripp, Johnny, and Madellyn. She is a talented musician, and an anointed handmaiden of the Lord. She has been faithful to me throughout these years, assisting me, encouraging me, and loving me! I could never imagine life without her. I love her today more than I could have ever thought on that hot August evening in Paducah, KY!
Babe, you still light up my life! Thank you for 39 years!

No comments: